Relay is ideal for companies looking to expand their international presence, while also saving on labor costs and improving employee satisfaction.
Hire globally, with minimized risk.
Relay provides companies with access to immediately available pre-vetted international staff, all while saving on labor costs, ensuring tax & legal compliance, and reducing HR headaches.
- Get to work quickly with pre-vetted talent working from our world-class offices
- Mitigate tax & legal compliance risk and eliminate HR headaches
- Save up to 75% on labor cost while delivering higher employee satisfaction
Break into new markets with ease.
Relay enables companies to rapidly establish a presence in new regions and gain a competitive edge.
Get immediate access to local talent and infrastructure while minimizing administrative and regulatory burdens.
- Gain a competitive advantage by outmaneuvering slower-moving competitors.
- Minimize the administrative and regulatory burdens of establishing an international presence.
- Leverage Relay’s expertise and network to navigate the complexities of local markets and make informed decisions about market entry and expansion.
We take care of compliance, so you can focus on the work.
Relay assumes risk for compliance, as well as proper administration of benefits and payroll, so that our customers can focus on growing their business without worrying about international hiring tax pitfalls or legal issues.
- Stay compliant with local laws and regulations in every country where you operate
- Simplify the complexity of international compliance with our expert guidance and support
- Mitigate the risks of non-compliance and avoid costly penalties and legal issues
Streamline your strategic M&A.
Relay can help with strategic M&A by providing support with international compliance, entity setup, taking care of HR, recruiting, and payroll, and ongoing overseas office management to ensure a smooth and successful integration of new teams and operations.
- Accelerate the integration of newly acquired teams by leveraging Relay’s existing infrastructure and resources in the target region.
- Ensure compliance with local labor laws, regulations, and tax requirements during M&A transactions, reducing risk and avoiding costly mistakes.
- Gain a competitive advantage by quickly expanding into new markets.
Seamlessly scale your workforce up or down.
Relay provides companies with access to a highly scalable global workforce that can expand or contract according to business needs, enabling companies to meet demand more efficiently and without the overhead costs associated with traditional staffing models.
- Easily scale your workforce up or down based on business needs
- Access a pool of pre-vetted, skilled talent from around the world, allowing you to quickly ramp up operations in new locations.
- Enjoy significant cost savings compared to traditional staffing models; only pay for the talent and resources you need, when you need them — complete with an office and everything you need to keep an employee happy.
See how other companies have leveraged Relay to achieve their international expansion goals and hear what our customers have to say.
“Relay has been a game changer for our company.
We were able to on-board a team of talented professionals quickly who understand the nuances of the commercial real estate industry. Their expertise and attention to detail have helped us to streamline our operations and achieve our objectives with a significant cost savings. We couldn't be happier with their services.”Alex KakhnovetsSenior Director of Leasing
Frequently Asked Questions
Relay offers staff hosting (immediately available talent), enterprise transition (opening your own international office), and consulting services (best practices for international teams). We build first-class offices in cities around the world, set up local legal entities that act as the employer of record, and helps recruit and vet talent. We handles all the administrative and compliance aspects of having an employee, while our customers direct the actual work performed of their Relay hires. We also provides company culture, employee engagement activities, and coaching and support to help keep international team members happy and productive.
Expanding globally gives companies access to exceptional individuals and new pools of talent with differing regional labor costs. With improvements in technology and collaboration platforms, companies can do incredible things by working globally. Those that stay beholden to physical proximity will miss these opportunities and fall behind their competitors.
By spreading work across multiple time zones, companies can reduce turn-around times and make sure that things are getting done even when certain teams are not working. Local-only companies waste as much as 75% of the day, so using more of it can have a huge impact on productivity and possibility for a company.
Yes, companies can realize material savings by locating work in areas where it can be done effectively at market rates that are relatively lower. Companies that provide opportunities in those places free up resources to invest in other parts of the business.
Adding international support teams relieves the pressure on local staff. They can focus on higher-yield activities and also enjoy their personal time knowing that work is continuing in their absence. Providing support and a safety net to the local team makes a noticeable difference in their work-life balance and workplace engagement.
In an outsourcing model, the service provided is finished work. Relay’s Staff Hosting service puts the customer in direct contact with its remote team, with the remote workers becoming part of the customer’s team and culture.
Freelancers are easy to find and provide a direct connection to a customer, but the model is highly unstructured, risky, and difficult to scale. Relay provides a healthy office culture and promotes involvement and interaction, helping people feel a sense of connection at work.
Setting up your own overseas operation requires significant resources. Recruiting and managing staff, dealing with local compliance, labor laws, holidays, benefits, and the many requirements of operating effectively require significant resources. Relay spreads all this work across multiple clients, making it much easier to begin and maintain your international journey.